Our home theatre, ballet studio and offices are located at the Bloomington Center for the Arts.
1800 West Old Shakopee Road
Bloomington, MN 55431
View Larger Map
Building hours and other information
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 – 10 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – January 1 (or nearest weekday)
- Martin Luther King Day – Third Monday in January
- President’s Day – Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4 (or nearest weekday)
- Labor Day – First Monday in September
- Veterans’ Day – November 11 (or nearest weekday)
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day – December 25 (or nearest weekday)
Accessibility: Bloomington Center for the Arts is accessible for individuals with disabilities.
Pets: No animals are allowed (excepting service animals for people with disabilities).
Smoking: Bloomington Center for the Arts is a nonsmoking facility. Smoking on the grounds is only permitted in designated areas.
Art Center mural: During the summer of 2007, mural artist Erik Pearson painted a 2,500-square-foot mural that wraps around the northeast corner of the Center for the Arts building’s exterior.