Our home theatre, ballet studio and offices are located at the Bloomington Center for the Arts.
1800 West Old Shakopee Road
Bloomington, MN 55431
Building hours and other information
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 – 10 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – January 1 (or nearest weekday)
- Martin Luther King Day – Third Monday in January
- President’s Day – Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4 (or nearest weekday)
- Labor Day – First Monday in September
- Veterans’ Day – November 11 (or nearest weekday)
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day – December 25 (or nearest weekday)
Accessibility: Bloomington Center for the Arts is accessible for individuals with disabilities.
Pets: No animals are allowed (excepting service animals for people with disabilities).
Smoking: Bloomington Center for the Arts is a nonsmoking facility. Smoking on the grounds is only permitted in designated areas.
Art Center mural: During the summer of 2007, mural artist Erik Pearson painted a 2,500-square-foot mural that wraps around the northeast corner of the Center for the Arts building’s exterior.