Summer Classes 2018
Tuesday, July 17 through Thursday, August 30
A seven week session on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays – 10 am to 2:30 pm
This camp will have an emphasis on pointe work. It is for Intermediate and Advanced Students who are already on pointe or have previous pointe experience, working to strengthen their technique, as well as for students who are preparing for pointe work (pre-pointe).
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Ballet Technique
- 12:00 to 1:00 pm – Pointe work
- 1:00 to 1:30 pm – Lunch break
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm – Alternate days between Partnering and Repertoire
Tuition: $120/week; Drop in/daily fee $50.
Additionally, students will rehearse to prepare for a public performance, held on Thursday, September 6 at 7:00 pm in the Schneider Theater (in the Bloomington Center for the Arts).
Tuesday, July 10 through Thursday, July 12
A three day course for young students to explore the worlds of Princesses and Pirates, through learning ballet steps and creative movement. In addition to learning special dances, children will do arts and crafts activities surrounding the class themes.
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Ages 3 to 5
- 1:00 to 3:00 pm – Ages 6 to 8
Tuition: $75 total.