Tuition Rates & Online Payment
REGISTRATION FEE – PER FAMILY : $15 standard rate; $10 for Bloomington residents.
Due with first month’s tuition payment and completed registration.
- Tuition payments are the same amount for each month from September thru June regardless of the number of classes held (i.e. some months have four, five, or three).
- $10 late fee may be applied to tuition received after the 10th of the month.
- Tuition is non-refundable for any reason. If a student misses class, they may attend a makeup class of the same or lower level.
- 10% discount applied to tuition for two or more students in the same family.
RATES AND FEES PER STUDENT
Pre-ballet, Ballet 1, Ballet 2, Ballet 3, Adult & Teen Ballet
- One class per week — $45/month
- Two classes per week — $90/month
Ballet 4, Ballet 5 (& Director’s Class)
- Two classes per week — $120/month
- Three or more classes per week — $150/month
Single class fee— $15 per class
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted in person, via phone, or by mail. Please make checks payable to Continental Ballet Company. Also pay On-line.
PLEASE NOTE: The Board of Directors has approved a $3.00 processing fee per transaction, for people using a credit card, effective immediately.
- Girls wear a designated leotard color for their ballet level (noted in class descriptions), pink tights and pink ballet slippers. Hair should be secured in a low bun, away from the face. Please no t-shirts or legwarmers.
- Boys wear a white t-shirt, black tights, and black ballet slippers.
- Adult & Teen class may wear comfortable clothing that allows instructors to see the lines of the body- such as leggings, or fitness attire.
Tuition Payment Information
For Studio Classes running September 6, 2016 thru June 20, 2017
PLEASE NOTE THE SHIPPING FEE IS REALLY THE $3 PROCESSING FEE PER TRANSACTION, FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.